Our YouTube Channel
30) How To Have An Impact With Relativists
30) The 30th talk in this series: This talk discusses the author's finally finding success in debates with relativists by using the Socratic Method.- three real world examples are summarized..
29) The History And Future Of The Treatment Of Time In Physics.
29th Talk in this series on time in physics): The history and future of the treatment of time In physics. Reference: Time Reborn by Lee Smolin
28) Special Relativity Simulates Lorentz Relativity
28th talk): This talk discusses how Special Relativity simulates Lorentz Relativity and the implications for that simulation.
27) Prof Unzicker on the Higgs Boson & Critical Thinking
27th talk) This talk and the prior talk are a subset that focus primarily on Critical Thinking and two discoveries that are alleged by many to be the greatest discoveries of the century in physics and cosmology. You can view either this talk or the prior talk first. This talk takes a high level conceptual look at the search for the Higgs Boson undertaken to "save" the Standard Model for particles. You can, of course, switch any talk to full screen mode at any time including for this talk when it goes into "whiteboard" mode.
26) Wrinkles In Time & Critical Thinking
26th talk) This talk and the next talk are a subset that focus primarily on Critical Thinking and two discoveries that are alleged by many to be the greatest discoveries of the century in physics and cosmology. You can view either this talk or the next first. This talk takes a high level conceptual look at the search for "Wrinkles In Time" undertaken to "save" Big Bang Theory.
25) Relativists' Mis-use of the Inertial Frame Construct
25th talk on the the physics of time): Relativists' Mis-use of the Inertial Frame Construct - using GPS & the Twin Paradox as examples.
24) Relativists' Misunderstanding Of The Role Of Inertial Frames
24th talk on the series on time in physics): Relativists have a deep and pervasive misunderstanding of the role of inertial frames in physics as shown by the empirical data on clock slowing.
23) Special Relativity Does NOT Describe What's Happening Physically
23rd talk in the series on the Physics of Time): Brief argument as to why Special Relativity does not describe what's happening physically
22) Special Relativity Cannot Explain Physical Clock Rate Changes
22nd talk in the series on the physics of time): Two brief arguments showing that Special Relativity (SR) cannot explain physical clock rate changes. But the GPS data shows that clock rate DOES vary by (absolute) velocity. Hence, SR cannot explain the GPS data on clock rate as a function of velocity.