Our YouTube Channel
32) Kent Mayhew's New Thermodynamics
[Meme by Tony Stark https://memegenerator.net/instance/56022008/tony-stark-when-did-you-become-an-expert-in-thermodynamics-today] 32nd talk in the series, but this one is NOT about Time , but rather about a new theory of Thermodynamics from Kent Mayhew. 1) Book https://www.amazon.com/New-Thermodynamics-Say-No-Entropy/dp/1722479191/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1538577402&sr=1-1&keywords=Kent+Mayhew 2) Articles by Kent: http://www.naturalphilosophy.org/site/member/?memberid=965&subpage=articles - note the 1st 8 articles on my page are by Kent and are so attributed. 3 ) Articles by Kent http://www.naturalphilosophy.org/site/member/?memberid=3039&subpage=articles - the 1st and last articles in the list are the more relevant, however, Kent's insight also resolves problems and simplifies physics over a broad range of phenomena
31) Special Relativity's Flaw Regarding Time - A Graphical View of the Twin Paradox
31st talk in the series: A revealing graphical look at the Twin Paradox shows that Special Relativity cannot directly describe proper time as it's observer/frame independent.and cumulative.
30) How To Have An Impact With Relativists
30) The 30th talk in this series: This talk discusses the author's finally finding success in debates with relativists by using the Socratic Method.- three real world examples are summarized..
29) The History And Future Of The Treatment Of Time In Physics.
29th Talk in this series on time in physics): The history and future of the treatment of time In physics. Reference: Time Reborn by Lee Smolin
28) Special Relativity Simulates Lorentz Relativity
28th talk): This talk discusses how Special Relativity simulates Lorentz Relativity and the implications for that simulation.
27) Prof Unzicker on the Higgs Boson & Critical Thinking
27th talk) This talk and the prior talk are a subset that focus primarily on Critical Thinking and two discoveries that are alleged by many to be the greatest discoveries of the century in physics and cosmology. You can view either this talk or the prior talk first. This talk takes a high level conceptual look at the search for the Higgs Boson undertaken to "save" the Standard Model for particles. You can, of course, switch any talk to full screen mode at any time including for this talk when it goes into "whiteboard" mode.
26) Wrinkles In Time & Critical Thinking
26th talk) This talk and the next talk are a subset that focus primarily on Critical Thinking and two discoveries that are alleged by many to be the greatest discoveries of the century in physics and cosmology. You can view either this talk or the next first. This talk takes a high level conceptual look at the search for "Wrinkles In Time" undertaken to "save" Big Bang Theory.
25) Relativists' Mis-use of the Inertial Frame Construct
25th talk on the the physics of time): Relativists' Mis-use of the Inertial Frame Construct - using GPS & the Twin Paradox as examples.
24) Relativists' Misunderstanding Of The Role Of Inertial Frames
24th talk on the series on time in physics): Relativists have a deep and pervasive misunderstanding of the role of inertial frames in physics as shown by the empirical data on clock slowing.